Since 1986, KMBI has been helping poor Filipino women microentrepreneurs to have access to loans, insurance and capital build-up. From serving 37 clients, it now serves more than 160,000 women all over the country with its 64 branches and 1200 staff.
In the heart of its microfinance operations is the compassion to serve and facilitate transformation beginning with these women. KMBI puts a premium on values formation, capacity building and women empowerment.
To see people in communities live in abundance with strengthened faith in God and in right relationship with their fellowmen and the rest of creation.
KMBI is a Christ-centered development organization existing to advocate and work for the integral transformation of the lives of low-income people and their communities, by providing responsive sustainable microfinance and non-financial services.
1. Develop faith-based outlook and values of people
2. Ensure sustainability of KMBI
3. Strengthen board governance and leadership
4. Deliver consistent and effective transformation activities
5. Foster and atmosphere of trust built on integrity
6. Enhance personal valuing
7. Build close and healthy relationships